I started to work with Freelancer.com years ago. Right then, i knew it will be a great brand:
- has the right name depicting exactly the activity
- was an intermediation transparente platform
- all the project management goes to a chat pipeline (like basecamp)
- quick bids & responses even if you are not using premium services
Claudiu wasn’t doing services for others but i was a buyer. The guy who spends the money. I just recommend my good experiences.
(freelancer costs: add about 15% more than price displayed)
- add 2.5% to your bank fee if you are in Europe
- add 2.5% to your Frelancer fee if you are in converting Euro in USD
- add a 6% rate in changing Euro to USD (they use an inferior exchange rate)
- put another 3% to project fee
And to be sure that i won’t forget … i started with Tudor Mafteianu as project chief operational in the “Schmooze Experience” (the mascot of Businessoo). Vive ! Dalibor du Serbia (the winning designer).
So happy anniversary Freelancer !