At work you have a secured VPN within a workgroup. You use your own laptop and sometimes you take it at home. How do you configure it so you can change networks and to be all the time connected ?
First, you should have TWO different Profiles
* one for work (Claudiu PRO)
* one for personal use (Claudiu)
the first you will use to login at work , the second at home
my advice, use different PINs or passwords !
There are three options
1. You change the IP address every time you get in one place (boring)
2. You use a cable connection at work and WiFi at home (wise)
3. You set a dynamic IP, keep the DNS of server and put a second one for Google ex 18.104.22.168 (practical)